- RSS Channel Showcase 3772911
- RSS Channel Showcase 7424406
- RSS Channel Showcase 6084155
- RSS Channel Showcase 4310008
Articles on this Page
- 07/29/15--10:20: _DC Techies Turn Out...
- 10/29/15--09:53: _Find & Post Technol...
- 02/09/16--11:01: _Safer Internet Day!
- 03/08/16--09:14: _Foundry Launches We...
- 03/23/16--17:33: _Foundry Fellows Lea...
- 03/24/16--14:24: _Recap: Wikimedia Fo...
- 05/24/16--08:38: _Internet Law Pub Tr...
- 06/16/16--07:54: _Foundry Hosts Star ...
- 06/22/17--06:45: _Internet Law and Po...
- 07/19/17--06:13: _Epic 2017 Trivia Ni...
- 10/19/17--12:27: _Internet Law and Po...
- 11/17/17--10:13: _The Tech Policy Gri...
- 07/29/15--10:20: DC Techies Turn Out for Foundry Trivia Night
- 02/09/16--11:01: Safer Internet Day!
- 05/24/16--08:38: Internet Law Pub Trivia / It’s On!
- 06/16/16--07:54: Foundry Hosts Star Party & Astronomy Night
- 06/22/17--06:45: Internet Law and Policy Foundry Announces its 2017 Class of Fellows
- 07/19/17--06:13: Epic 2017 Trivia Night / A Dynasty Is Defeated
- 11/17/17--10:13: The Tech Policy Grind Podcast Is Here
Tweet Over 70 tech policy and law geeks gathered at DC’s first Internet Law and Policy Trivia night, hosted by the Foundry in partnership with the Electronic Frontier Foundation and sponsored by tech law shop ZwillGen. Some of the district’s most prominent tech policy groups competed for bragging rights, including OSTP’s Deputy CTO Ed Felten joined by […]
Looking For A New Job in Technology Law & Policy? Introducing the Foundry Job Board, the most specialized Internet law and policy job board for job seekers, recruiters, and companies! Over the last three months, the exceptional Fellows at the Internet Law and Policy Foundry have built a dedicated Foundry Job Board that features […]
Today is Safer Internet Day, a day hosted by Connect Safely and celebrated around the world to advocate for building a safer internet for users of all ages. Awareness of internet activity, privacy, and use is important year round, but for one day we ask you to get involved, focus on good-deeds, and lead young […]
Over 100 techies turned out Thursday night for the Internet Law & Policy Foundry’s inaugural West Coast event at the Wikimedia Foundation. The panel of experts addressed discussed today’s biggest privacy law and policy issues including the EU-US Privacy Shield. Speakers included: Elena Elkina, Senior Manager, Global Privacy Office, McKesson Corporation Gautam Hans, Policy Counsel […]
Over 100 women in tech from across the country joined together on March 19, 2016 for The Women in Tech Summit — the only women in technology conference that provides attendees with a unique combination of deep-dive, hands-on tech workshops, information and discussions about careers in tech and how to pursue them, and networking opportunities with […]
Inayat Chaudhry, Wikimedia Foundation , wrote a great recap of the privacy panel hosted earlier this month by the Wikimedia Foundation and the Internet Law & Policy Foundry in San Francisco. The panel touched on consumer privacy, the EU-US privacy shield, and “big data,” among other topics. Recap posted on the Wikimedia blog.
The best legal and policy minds in Washington will battle for the right to boast that they are the masters of the most important Internet policy and law issues of our time. The competition will be fierce. Can you handle it? Registration is open. Internet Law & Policy Trivia Night When: July 11, 2015 | 7-9:30 PM […]
Last week Foundry Fellows hosted a Star Party alongside Hofstra’s Sixth Annual Astronomy Festival on the National Mall. The Star Party featured Jeff Nosanov as the Star Docent. Mr. Nosanov is a NASA Jet Propulsion Lab alum and CEO of V-Sense Medical Devices, a start-up building vital sign monitoring devices using NASA radar technology. Foundry […]
The Internet Law and Policy Foundry (the Foundry) is proud to announce its second class of Fellows.The 2017 Fellows Class consists of 57 future leaders in Internet law and policy. The Fellows are students and early career professionals from leading Internet companies, law and professional services firms, top universities, and major nonprofits. The Foundry is […]
Over 130 tech policy and law geeks gathered at DC’s third annual Internet Law and Policy Trivia night, hosted by the Foundry in partnership with the Electronic Frontier Foundation and sponsored by tech law shop ZwillGen. Many of the district’s most prominent Internet law groups competed for bragging rights, including contestants whose day jobs are at the National Telecommunications […]
The Internet Law and Policy Foundry (the Foundry) is proud to announce the executive board for its 2017 – 2019 fellowship class: President: ***Selection Currently Awaiting Federal Agency Approval*** Vice President: Anuj Gupta Treasurer: Kacee Taylor Co-Secretaries: Angela Hooks and Victoria Gómez-Morgan New York Regional Co-Chairs: Anuj Gupta, Fred Jennings, and Kristian Stout San Francisco Regional […]
Trailer For Tech Policy Grind Podcast